Modeling Funk (was Re: [WWI] Quick hello)

Mike Muth mikemuth at ptd.net
Thu Jul 28 19:52:47 EDT 2005

.
Matt is in quite the modeling funk lately.

    I think you got some good suggestions. When I get in a funk...usually
when I break something or it just seems too hard...I put that kit away for
awhile and move onto something else. When it just seems to be taking too
long, I do a 1/72 Texan...real easy to put together and I don't worry too
much about detailing, etc. Or, jump to 1/32.
    If it is modeling in general, go play some baseball/softball or
basketball. Coach a kids team in something. I find coaching
sports...something I stunk at as a kid...is a nice break and completely
different from modeling or law.
Mike Muth