[WWI] If You Went to NATSLANTA You Must Be an Ace!

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 16:11:43 EDT 2005

I have a little Guest Map link at the bottom of my homepage. If everyone
placed their pin it would show how far list members are spread around the
world.
It will only take the 100 pins though, so get in early  :-)

regards
Steve
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html
http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk