[WWI] Allan's Lewis Gun

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 28 15:24:48 EDT 2005

Allan has sent me a prototype test shot kit of his Lewis gun for R/C aircraft.

It is laser cut balsa, ply and paper card stock. Goes together very easily and is of a very basic model allowing the builder the option of detailing it to fit the application being modeled.

It is going on my DH.2, the model looks naked without it..There are some photos of the build and the painted gun at the URL below.

Allan had really filled a decided hole for R/Cers who like WWI airplanes.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=398245

sp