[WWI] 06 Nats OT

John Huggins huggins1 at swbell.net
Tue Jul 26 19:17:41 EDT 2005

Stuart,
I will chime in on this one.  I have already talked to the KC folks
and have got the sponsorship forms.  I will be posting a notice about
the subject this weekend.  GWICC, an IPMS registered chapter that is
comprised of list members would be the sponsor.  We sponsored the
1/72 and 1/48 scale categories this year, as well as the bi-plane
category at the Region 6 show.

At this time we are looking at about $12 per GWICC member.  If list
members who do not belong to GWICC, it will lower the donation
somewhat.  Any one who would like to know more about GWICC or to join
us, please contact me off list.

JP