[WWI] HobbyTown USA Blues

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Mon Jul 25 10:27:47 EDT 2005

Rick,
     Welcome to the club pard, I feel your pain.  I have to rely totally
on mail order for my hobby supplies, unless I can find something at
Hobby Lobby I can use.
   The Hobbytown USA down in Clarksville closed down a while back, and
even then, the only things of use to me there were the paint, glue, and
a few tools.  Their kit selection was the usual ot 1/48th scale a/c and
1/35 armor.
   The closest hobby shop to me that is worthy of the name is Scale
Reproductions up in Louisville, three hours away.

Warren