[WWI] More Nats Pics

Mark Shannon shingend at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 24 17:57:10 EDT 2005

I believe it is actually a scene that was in the rather awful movie "The
Philadelphia Experiment II"  The movie had a time travel plot, where the
hero is accidentally transported and finds that there had been a previous
transportation when they tested what was supposed to be an electronic
camouflage system.

Of course it had to have nazis and such.

.Mark.