[WWI] Eduard Fokker
dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Sun Jul 24 09:45:39 EDT 2005
I think I'll mount the sides of the nose to the fuse halves before I glue
the two halves together next time. Now that I've done
one, the next should go together easier. I've got another one in the stash,
so maybe that'll get done soon.
That is the method I used for the review in IM a couple of months back and
it worked just fine. I attached one side panel to the bottom panel. Then I
attached the other side panel to these. I added the engine mounts, and put
just this much on the firewall.
The cowling is still very slightly too wide but nothing that a couple of
scrapes on the cowl and the wing didn't easily fix.
More information about the WWI