[WWI] Eduard Fokker

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 02:23:56 EDT 2005

Chris says:

>I can't wait either.  I was considering buying one or two of the newer
>Roden versions, but I kept thinking back to how badly the nose fit and how
>the Eduard kits'll have the nose as part of the fuse.

I've only built one Roden D.VII but the nose fit like a glove.  There seem
to be two differing experiences here - those who have no trouble and those
who found it a major PITA and not much in between. I wonder if there's some
trick that is being overlooked because of some lack in the instructions, and
some people guess right and the others guess wrong?

(Like TC, who used the nose tubular structure AND the side panels which are
*alternative* parts, and found the nose to be too wide)

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum