[WWI] Sopwith Cobham, Rhino, LRTT, Snark

peter leonard wwimodeler at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 23 03:21:30 EDT 2005

Ed, the Snark and the Snapper can both be found in the small Macdonals wwi fighters series by JM Bruce. Although the drawings are small they blow up well. I started a Snark getting no further than the main fuselage components, before going off the boil at the prospect of scratchbuilding an ABC Dragonfly. The Cobham is in one of the Putnams books, I think British Bombers, and was also featured in a series called 21st century Profiles or some such. I would kill for a Rhino drawing. I did try producing my own but I am often not as clever as I think I am and this is just such an occasion.

cheers

Peter

Eduard Werner <edi.werner at gmx.de> wrote:
Hi all,

doe anybody have 3-views of these Sopwith Triplanes? I have found that there
has been some talk about them in the archives. A Snapper, though not a
Triplane, would also be very appreciated.

Cheers

Edi