[WWI] Dispaly models at NATSLANTA!

Buz Pezold pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 16 17:50:37 EDT 2005

Hey all!

     For all those who are attending the NATS 2005 in Atlanta and are
bringing models for display at the WW1 List Table.  Here are the guidelines
for displaying.  The WW1 List Table is for DISPLAY ONLY.  In order to bring
your model into the display area (which is where the WW1 List Table is
located), you must first pay your admission fee or registration fee to be at
the show anyway.  When you do that you can get a "DISPLAY ONLY" entry sheet
at the registration table or ask for your friendly hosts at the WW1 List
Table (me, Troy Raines or Andy Roberts), and we will "hook you up".  Just
fill out the data provided on the "DISPLAY ONLY" entry sheet.  YOU ARE NOT
REGISTERING THE MODELS TO BE IN THE SHOW.  The "DISPLAY ONLY" entry sheet is
important because this allows you to bring the model into the display area.
If you have any questions just contact me off list.  I hope this helps and
if I can be of any other assistance to the list members that are attending
the NATS just let me know.

Buz