[WWI] Nats Attendees

Mike Kavanaugh mike_kavanaugh at operamail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:38:41 EDT 2005

There appears to be several competing agendas among listees attending the Nats. I expect to meet most at the WWI table or out on the floor. I don’t especially want to be involved in a motor safari as it’s usually a hassle and I'm not going to drive.  There will probably be several eating places available near the convention center.  If we can’t meet locally to eat, I will be most glad to do my socializing with listees at the bar.  No particular schedule but I expect to be there at almost any time which coincides with anyone else’s in that respect.  However, if it is very late, I may have already been carried up to my room.

Mike