[WWI] Nats display table

pezo8481 at bellsouth.net pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 14 08:48:53 EDT 2005

Tracy,

     It is not necessary to register the model that you want on the WW1 list table.
The WW1 list table is separate from the contest tables and of course the models on
display on the WW1 list table are "display only" and NOT in the contest.  Just see me,
Troy Raines or Andy Roberts to place your model on the WW1 list table.  Looking forward
to meet you at the show.

Buz