[WWI] Digest Vol 20, Issue 20, Pfalz d.XII

Paul Butler pgbrol6b at tpg.com.au
Wed Jul 13 21:39:49 EDT 2005

Hi All

Lance Krieg wrote about purchasing a Specially Hobby's Pfalz D.XII kit

Lance you may like to wait a bit before cutting plastic.

I have sent a CD to a Allan, containing photos that highlight the fuselage
contours of the lower wing fillet and also further details of the Mercedes
engine.

I am also about to send (tomorrow I expect) another disk that contains a
lot of details from the AWM example, particularly the cockpit and m/c gun
bay areas.

Regards

Paul Butler

pgbrol6b at tpg.com.au