[WWI] Short 184

smalone at kc.rr.com smalone at kc.rr.com
Tue Jul 12 17:46:56 EDT 2005

I assume this is concerning the Aeroclub kit.

I ordered mine right off of Aeroclub's web site, along with a bunch of
engines, guns, PE and the likes.  For me being in the U.S., everything
got here quite quickly.  However, this is not the first time I've
ordered from them, plus I tend to go overboard when I place these orders
to justify the shipping charges.

Stuart L. Malone