[WWI] Dennis/current events/Nats

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Sun Jul 10 05:30:40 EDT 2005

Steve,
      I've been waiting to see if this thing would zig or zag, and put
you in harm's way again.  As it is, it looks like poor ol' Pensacola
will be getting it right up the middle again.  Thankfully, for me at
least, most of my family and friends have moved from there.  Not all
however.  Looks like our heretic, Ernest, will escape again as well.
   Putting it back OT, I've been wondering whether to go ahead and order
the new Roden Camel, or wait and pick one up at the Nats.

Warren