[WWI] Roden SE5A Hisso Version

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 01:07:05 EDT 2005

I came home today to an unexpected package from Squadron mail order. When I
opened the package the (2) Hisso powered SE5as I had pre ordered were in the
box. If you have been waiting to purchase this kit the Hisso version is the
way to go. This kit contains ALL of the parts for both versions! 4 props,( 2
four blade and 2 two blade), 3 upper fuselage sections( with variations of
cockpit openings), short and long exhasts,decent decals( Now has an
instrument panel decal), and even rigging instructions! Highly recommended!
Rick G.