[WWI] Re: Today's events

Eduard Werner edi.werner at gmx.de
Fri Jul 8 17:50:26 EDT 2005

Pjatk 08 julija 200519:36, Nigel Rayner pisaše:
> Mikko, good on you! We will happily welcome someone from the only
> country that has worse food than the UK!!
> (President Chirac of France has been upsetting the Brits (and the Finns)
> by claiming we have the worst food in Europe, second only to the Finns,
> and that you can't trust a country whose food is so bad).

Don't forget that that's a sentence by someone eating snails! ;-) The food at
our English friends' is marvellous  (and I am quite a decent hobby cook
myself and rather fuzzy about food).

> And getting this back on topic, anyone fancy a Wright Quadraplne in
> 1/144?
> http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=ABM44003

They also have one in 1/72. I'm considering a flying one in about 1/8 :-)

Edi