[WWI] Re: Today's events

Nigel Rayner nigel at rosnar.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 15:36:45 EDT 2005

Mikko wrote (re travelling to the UK):

>We decided to go!

>Mikko

Mikko, good on you! We will happily welcome someone from the only
country that has worse food than the UK!!
(President Chirac of France has been upsetting the Brits (and the Finns)
by claiming we have the worst food in Europe, second only to the Finns,
and that you can't trust a country whose food is so bad).

You will enjoy Shuttleworth, it's a fantastic place to visit. If your
family are not as keen as you on aeroplanes there are other things to
see as well.

I found that my friend who works near the one of the bomb sites is ok,
so happily for me no friends or relatives affected. But a very sad day
for those not so lucky.

And getting this back on topic, anyone fancy a Wright Quadraplne in
1/144?
http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=ABM44003

Cheers,

Nigel R