[WWI] Today's events

Martín Héctor Afflitto Echagüe mhae at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Jul 7 10:19:18 EDT 2005

holland park

Dear listees,

                I couldn't condem this crazyness before;because I was trying to reach my wife's aunt, who lives  near Holland Park in London. Even if she (Mdme. Blanquita) is 86 years old she travels by underground.
Fortunately, she's all right. As she says "Mr. Hitler had already destroyed her bathroom, This episode shocked her,but
she's in one piece".
Diego tomorrow,I'll tell you about the subject.
I think it's necessary for us to think about what's happening, this lunatic killer Osama Bin Laden must be stopped.
May be we should change the general that's conducting the offensive response,  Alqaeda seems to be growing.

Sorry,Sorry Sorry,
This is not the place to speak about this, but we 've spent a nervous evening.
My greetings to all the London listees.

Martin H. Afflitto Echagüe
>From Buenos Aires
Argentina