[WWI] Help: Albatros J.I

hmeza at cl.ibm.com hmeza at cl.ibm.com
Thu Jul 7 12:18:21 EDT 2005

Hi Gentlemen: I´m Hernan Meza from Chile, I´m a enthusiast of WWI and,
inspired in this exotic universe of models, I´m building an Albatros J.I
from Joystick Models. It´s no bad, although, in my country is very
dificult to get information about this kind of guys. Is possible that
someone get me some link about Albatros J.I or may be a cutaway?, my first
problem is the cockpit, since I have a lot of pics of the exteriors an
mainframe of the airplane but not from the cockpit and it´s structure and
layout.

Thanks to all and best regards. I hope send yours pics of my kit when it´s
finished. Bye!!!

HERNÁN MEZA DÍAZ
ITS -  Software Services - eServer, pSeries & RS/6000
E-mail: hmeza at cl.ibm.com
IBM de Chile S.A.C. tel.: (02) 2006159