[WWI] Junkers J.I in Canada

Collins, Graham CollinG at navcanada.ca
Thu Jul 7 09:16:35 EDT 2005

Good day Grzegorz,

I got a response from the Canadian Aviation Museum concerning the Junkers J.I

It is currently disassembled, in storage and due to be moved to the new storage facility this summer. The curator has offered to look through the files on that particular aircraft later this summer after the move of aircraft and archives has been completed.

I have left myself a reminder to that effect and will follow up later this summer.

I hope you where not in any hurry.

cheers, Graham in Embrun near Ottawa Canada.