[WWI] Future flat

KarrArt at aol.com KarrArt at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 18:33:40 EDT 2005

<<I was reading in "Amazing Figure Modeler" the other day about adding
some acrylic flat, like Tamiya or Gunze to Future to make it flat like
the paint, but so that it sprays and flows like Future.  I think Testors
also has an acrylic clear flat.
I think that just thinning the stuff and shooting would work...
- Brian

I deaden Futrue with Testors Model Master flat. I don't shake it or anything-
I grab a coagulated wad of the active ingredient from the bottom of the
bottle with a toothpick and plop it in the Future. It doesn't take very much- it's
easy to over-dull it.
RK
karrart.com