[WWI] Third part Re: Contents of WWI digest Vol 19, Issues 50, 51, 52, 53

Paul Butler pgbrol6b at tpg.com.au
Sat Jul 2 07:19:03 EDT 2005

Third part

-------------------------
Shane Weier wrote:

Subject: RE: [WWI] Added:Mercedes D.III Engine

"I got mine and Ken's direct from Paul in Melbourne. Would you like me to
look him up again and see if I can get you one? It may take a while - there
are about 30 P. Butlers in the Melbourne phone book and I've lost his
address so the white pages aren't the answer :-)
Shane"

Shane found me and we spoke by telephone around 8-00 PM last night
(Thursday 30th)
We discussed possible options and I left it with him to inform list members
which he has done.

I used to sell these books under a business umbrella which I no longer
have. I had to purchase the remaining stocks from the business to appease
the tax man.
Because these is no business, I no longer have credit card facilities etc.

Paul Butler

pgbrol6b at tpg.com.au
Tel: +61 3 9457 2877
Fax: +61 3 9457 2877