[WWI] Peter Rake 36" (1/12 scale?) E-III

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 1 15:07:51 EDT 2005

>    I highly recommend Spider Wire for the rigging. It's functional as
> the light wing structure is sure to fail under load without the added
> strength of the rigging. It looks 'the nuts' too.

That's what I've been using. I find it tends to go slack, but I suspect that
it is my knot tieing rather than the line.

>    Shameless plug: You can't go wrong with one of my 1/12 scale Spandaus
> up top either.

That saves me the trouble of pestering you to determine the scale :-) I'll
be ordering one. Do you have a Lewis in the same scale? The DH.2 needs a
Lewis gun that resembles a Lewis gun not a misshapen vickers like the kit
piece.

sp