[WWI] Eindecker feaver was Mermaid N17

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Fri Jul 1 14:53:30 EDT 2005

Steven,

   My Rake E-III is a great flier with an Astro 010 geared and a 10x4.7
prop and 2 LiPoly cells. Keep the tail light and the balance is not a
problem. I used Nelsonfilm on mine (Cream or Antique color - whatever
their closest color to CDL is).

http://pease1.sr.unh.edu/aew/rc/E-III/

   Please forgive the markings, I was in a hurry and that's what the
local hobby shop had for German WWI markings.

Allan