[WWI] As time goes by (A modeler's lament)

Buz Pezold pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 30 16:26:06 EST 2005

Ernie,

     I don't remember the actual name of the plane kit, but I would
recognize it in a heart beat if I saw it.  Sure, if you have pictures of the
sprue and box I would like to take a look at it.  As for "The Airplane
Reflex", I'm not as drastic as you.  I do listen when small planes fly over
the house and they throttle up or down their engines.

Buz