[WWI] As time goes by (A modeler's lament)

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Mon Jan 31 01:51:44 EST 2005

I do I do, all the time, I live close to a small airport and on nice days we
have a JU 52 flying around here giving rides and a Fuji blimp which is
housed there and during the summer we have two 52s one being Swiss and man
you should here them come over together wow! and run to the window, yep
still do. ;-)
John Marco