[WWI] Thinking of time gone bye

Bruce Dyck bdyck at wsd1.org
Mon Jan 31 09:33:47 EST 2005

I know I'm a little late on this thread, but the wife decided I needed to tile the upstairs hall. . . Anyway, my first was a snap kit-a police car my dad brought back from a choir tour he was on, probably to keep my hands off his metal "Woody" kit with rubber band fan belt.  He still has it, but fell victim to the railroaders.  It was the mid 70s and I was in kindergarten, here in Winnipeg.  Maybe that’s why I came back. . . .
Bruce the duck

Sent via the Winnipeg School Division - Web Messaging system. mail.wsd1.org