[WWI] As time goes by (A modeler's lament)

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Sun Jan 30 17:02:35 EST 2005

So here's a new question for the list: How many of you have "The Airplane
Reflex?"

I went to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Had the honor of becoming friends with John Paul Riddle, the co-founder.
He had learned to fly in Jennies.  He later loaned planes to people like Howard Hughes, but that's another story...
Anyway - we said we cold tell who belonged at the school, and those that merely attended by their
as you put it "Airplane Reflex" - if they didn't bother to look - what were they doing there?
- Brian