[WWI] Service pack 1 - Die Deutschen Luftstreitkrafte CD

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Sun Jan 30 14:29:31 EST 2005

Hei,

Some of you have got a CD from me with scans from "Die Deutschen
Luftstreitkrafte im Weltkriege",
I have just been made aware that page 521 was substituted by a second copy
of page 519.

Please drop me an Email off-list if you want to receive the correct
page(250kB) by Email,
it has a picture of sand dunes and some text about the operations in Palestine.

Also, if there is still someone who received a CD which could not be read
due to damage
in transit who hasn`t got a replacement disk from me, please contact me
off-list.

  Eders
Knut Erik