[WWI] I wanta airbrush

ot811 ot811 at msbx.net
Sat Jan 29 19:27:59 EST 2005

Bob and Stuart and Chris and Matt and Greg,
   Thanks very much for the info - Matt, its because of your IM article that I am even thinking of replacing the Paasche  - but here is my dilemma:
I am tempted by the top feed design because I think it is inherently more efficient and hence easier to control, since I can work with lower pressures.  On the other hand, I don't like and don't need double actions, and in 1:48 scale I don't need to do very fine work.
   Ideally, I would love to have a top-feed single-action brush.
Are there any disadvantages to top-feed brushes?
thanks
Sanjeev