[WWI] Re: Thinking of Time Gone Bye

Kenneth Zelnick kzelnick at cox-internet.com
Sat Jan 29 14:48:51 EST 2005

Greetings All,

Now that everybody else has responded, I guess it's my turn.  As I remember,
my first model was an early automobile that my father built for me, probably
when I was 4 or 5 years old.  I still have it.  The first model I built
myself was an Aurora Boeing P-12E (a 'tweener, but still a biplane.)  I
still have it too, and somewhere there exists a picture of me building it,
taken by my father.  I think all of my early kits were Aurora, and all were
OT except for the Tiger Moth and ME-262.  I built an occasional model
through high school, college, and getting a job, then there was a long dry
spell until I found this list.  That's when I finally realized what could be
done with a model.  Thanks, guys.  And thanks for the memories.

ken z