[WWI] Thinking of time gone bye

Len Endy lfendy at verizon.net
Sat Jan 29 12:19:26 EST 2005

Lets see...

I was around 7 or 8, had a birthday party and quickly ignored the
socks and underwear. The model rocket on the other hand was a terrific
gift. I don't remember much about it except it was "snap together" and
then you had to insert clear green dots into the rocket body.

That same day I found a doctor's penlight on the sidewalk while going
to the store w/mom. To my delight it worked and fit perfectly inside
the rocket model and produced a wonderful glow. I probably made quite
a few trips into space with that model.

It was around 1959 or so....egad's I'm getting up there.

Len