[WWI] Thinking of time gone bye

Matt Bittner tbittners at sprintmail.com
Sat Jan 29 11:00:00 EST 2005

Let's see what I can remember.

I think my first model was the 1/48th Monogram SBD Dauntless -
which I had everything that was supposed to be working, working.

I can't remember my first 1/72nd kit, but I do remember an
AMT/Ertl F-4 Phantom I had help with painting in Vietnam colors.

The first WW1 type built was actually a flying model, a
Peanut-scale (Sterling?) Fokker D.VIII.  My first plastic WW1
type was the Airfix Albatros D.V - ironically, I ended up with
first place at my second IPMS contest entered, way back when.
This was also my first rigging job as well.

Matt Bittner