[WWI] My Colours and Markings CD

Bob Pearson bpearson at kaien.net
Fri Jan 28 19:38:27 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've been thinking that it is time to update  my WWI colours and markings CD
and was wondering what sort of changes/additions people would like to see.

One addition that has been asked for many times is an index by aircraft
type. I also need to finish the ex-works finishes section. Change the
navigation, add a couple hundred new profiles (the CD has been frozen for
the last 2 years at v.1.031 iirc). Expanded photo section. .

In any case it is a long way off (if ever), and a reminder to those who
purchased the first CD. . v.2 will be available for 1/2 price to those who
bought an earlier version (which is still available until v.2 gets done).

Regards,
       Bob Pearson

Colours & Markings of the World's Air Forces 1912-20
http://www.internetmodeler.com/cd-roms/RNP_CD/index.htm