[WWI] Optically challenged

Mike Muth mikemuth at ptd.net
Fri Jan 28 17:22:46 EST 2005

Mike
    I am 54. About 1-2 years ago I noticed it was easier to just take off my
glasses. I figured this out when I realized I was doing everything by
looking over the top rim of my glasses. I find this is even better than a
magnifying jewelers light I used to use.
Mike Muth
Note to Mike Kendix: Hey, how about all the move the White Sox have made?