[WWI] Optically challenged

Anders Bruun anders.bruun at chello.se
Fri Jan 28 16:10:22 EST 2005

I think the question depends on whether work and fun are proportional to
volume or surface area. 1/48 compared to 1/72:

Linear scale: 1.5 : 1
Surface area: 2.25 : 1
Volume: 3.375 :1

If you think work is proportional to volume and fun is proportional to
surface area, then to maximise the fun-to-work ratio you should build as
small as you can handle.

Anders (who has to use magnifying glasses nowadays...)

ND: Pastis & water (Ricard)
NB: Don't ask....
NDr (Now Drawing): 1913 Deperdussin Schneider Trophy racer
NR: Icare 189 "La Coupe Schneider"
NL: Groove Salad