[WWI] Slimer driver was: a suggestion

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:18:34 EST 2005

I think it might also depend on nationality.  Growing up in London, and
mainly building Airfix in the early 1970s, 1/72nd scale was the most
available and cost-effective, so I have stuck with that.  I think a lot of
Eastern Europeans grew up on KP which did mostly 1/72nd scale.  Nowadays I
prefer 1/72 because it matches my collection, space considerations (I have
more than 50 built kits) and I like the aesthetic.

Michael