[WWI] Slimer driver was: a suggestion

Douglas Jones aeroc at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 11:14:21 EST 2005

Very well stated John! I marvel at what folks do with the smaller scales,
mostly because they are so small and my hands don't have the dexterity
anymore. Especially for the rigging. Those who fly small electrics I marvel
at the tradeoffs between detail and keeping the weight down. For larger
models that isn't as big an issue.

Ultimately, you are correct! I too can appreciate the work in all scales.

Doug