[WWI] Slimer driver was: a suggestion

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Jan 27 10:11:16 EST 2005

Mr. T wrote:
> D! SHAME ON YOU!
> Our beloved leader IS NOT a slimer driver! His first love is the purist of
> model aviation forms.  He throws his >model in the air, then makes it fly
> for another 30 minutes!

Ohhh I stand corrected then. Well, quit flying those gliders and build a
Merlin 1/72 kit, Allan! Join the wild bunch! ;-)

> I want to know how he hides his red cape in all those pictures.

He puts it under his shirt and carefully lift his trousers so the ends goes
behind... er... you're saying red cape figuratively, ain't you?

> Alan, thanks again for all of your hard work

Indeed! I am most grateful for the lst and the friends it has brought to me!
D.