[WWI] I Wanna' Buy an Eduard Hanriot

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 17:34:20 EST 2005

I bought the limited edition one the first time I saw it, just for the
markings.  In fact, the shop had all the versions of the Hanriot, the
floatplane profipack and the regular kit along with the L.E.  I was sold the
second I saw the markings.  I almost bought a second Hanriot kit just cause
I can't decide which of the 4 in the L.E. to do.  I may need a third one now
that I think about it.

Chris