[WWI] I Wanna' Buy an Eduard Hanriot

Sean Brian Kirby acebuilder2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 17:08:22 EST 2005

--- Shane Weier <bristolf2b at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Weren't the resin gun parts for a different armament
> arrangement? One on the
> *floatplane* profipack and not appropriate to the
> decals in the new Limit-Ed
> ?  The resin in the normal Profi were for a
> different rudder and an external
> prop driven generator ?

Well, I was refering to the Profi' Albatros D.III in
that last sentence; the original Profipack (the Voß
one) had resin butts and barrels to combine with
etched jackets, while the new Limited Edition seems to
omit these cool resin bits.

As for the HD.1/2 Profi', yes, it had the other rudder
and what appeared to be a generator. From what I've
read of the Navy birds, this last part fits here.

Thanks.

Sean