[WWI] I Wanna' Buy an Eduard Hanriot

Sean Brian Kirby acebuilder2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 16:37:38 EST 2005

Hey, Listers!

My local hobby shop (the wonderful Overlea Hobbies)
has two kits of the Hanriot, bot beautiful, and both
by Eduard.

I'd love to have the cool resin cushions and such that
show up in the Limited Edition - not to mention the
all those neat Italian markings. But the original
Profipack, $10 cheaper, has an alternate tail, and
other resin that appears not to be present in the
Limited version.

Which kit would any of y'all recommend? If I'd like to
build a U.S. Navy version (not the ones represented in
the Profi'), might I need that resin rudder? Or should
I get the Limited version, with it's cool pads and
markings, because the other kit will always be more
readily available?

(In the end, I will probably have both.)

Oh! And what's up with the apparent lack of the resin
gun bits in the new, Limited D.III?

Thanks.

Sean