[WWI] Colorized WWI Photos

Greg Balzer gregbalzer at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 26 14:44:40 EST 2005

What confounds me is that photographers of the day would use what must have
been a rather expensive photographic process on daily street scenes, and
guys urinating, while apparently avoiding the more colorful celebrities of
the day, namely the aviators and their aircraft.  Especially that Voss
character.

Sheesh, just imagine if some guy had photographed his bird in color on a
lark...what would we do for fun??

Greg