[WWI] Jim Wallace is back in town?

Buz Pezold pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 25 18:45:32 EST 2005

Hey, Jim!

     Welcome back to the list 'ole buddy'!  As you may know the 'Ole'
Georgia Chapter of Over The Front is dormant, but not dissolved.  Andy, Troy
and I would like to hear from you.  As you may not know, my plan for the
2005 Nationals in Atlanta is that I am reserving a table at the show for the
WW1 Modeler's Website.  Actually this is news to the website as well since I
had just reserved the table this weekend at AAA Hobbies through James Corely
and Paul Cotcher.  Anyway I would like to hear from you and maybe get some
inputs.  Contact me off list.  I hope all is well with you.

Buz