[WWI] Hanger Cleaning and making room for more kits

Richard Bilak rbilak at gci.net
Tue Jan 25 17:49:27 EST 2005

Greetings to All,
I have the following goodies up for sale or trade. Shipping is from
Anchorage, Alaska. I generally ship via USPS Priority w/ Delivery
Confirmation. I will work with you on the shipping. Things that I am looking
for 1/72 Pegasus Breguet XIV B.2, or something strange and interesting, and
Windsock or Albatros Publications that I do not have.

Thanks for Looking,
Rick Bilak
Anchorage, Alaska

                                                                World War I
Aircraft for Sale

1/72 Injected Plastic Kits

Pegasus LVG Roland VIb #1003
     “        Albatros DIII (OEF) #1027
               Airco DH2 #2020
     “         Pflaz DIIIa #1022
     “        Pflaz DXIII #1023
     “        Albatros DIII (OAW) #1028
     “        Albatros W4 Seaplane #2017
     “        Phonix DI Scout #1026
     “        SPAD XII Ca. I #2021

 Pegasus kits are $10 each plus shipping

Roden Fokker DVII Early #025 w/Part PE $15
      “    Fokker DVII Late #031 $8
      “    Fokker DVII Albatros #035 $8
      “    Albatros DIII OEF S.53 Early #022 $8
      “    Albatros DIII OEF S.153 Late #030 $8
      “    Pfalz XIII #119 w/ Part PE $15
       “    RAF SE5a Hispano Suza $8
      “    RAF SE5a Wolsey Viper $8

Mac Phonix DIIa KuK Kriegsmarine #72038 $11

ICM Ilya Murmonts #72042 $10

Vickers Vimy $8

1/72 World War I Vacuform Kits

Scaleplanes Vickers FB19 #SP004 $10
        “           Dufaux Fighter #SP001 $10
Warbirds Junkers DI $10
Roseplane Spad A.2 $12
        “        Martinsyde G.102 Elephant $12
Aeroclub Martinsyde S1 Scout $12
      “        Felixstowe F2A $20
Wings AW F.K.10 Quadruplane $12

1/72 World War I Resin Kits
Ragwings Fokker DVI $10

1/48 World War I Kits

Blue Max   Nieuport 11 $15

DML Fokker DVII $17

Monogram Wright Brothers Flyer $10

Lindberg Classic Replica Series Curtiss Jenny #70534 $10
      “        SE5 #72581 bagged kit, complete $5

Decals

1/72 Blue Rider #BR234 Sworl Camoflage for the Albatros D.III (OEF) $5

         “               #BR204 Red Hungarian Air Corps Markings 1919 $5

1/48 Blue Rider #508 Samuel Kaye’s “Easter Egg” Spad 13C1 94th AS USAAS,
1919 $5

             “           #520 RFC/RAF Canada Curtiss Jennies in the USA and
Canada $5

             “           #505b WWI RFC Roundels and Stencils $7

             “          #504 WWI Italian Squadriglia Markings $7

Books

“Under the Guns of the German Aces”, Immelmann, Voss, Goring, Lothar Von
Richthofen The Complete Record of their Victories and Victims, By Norman
Franks and Hal Giblin $15

“Hunting with Von Rictheofen” Bodenschatz Diaries, Translated by Jan
Hayzlett $25

“Wind in the Wires” A golden Era of Flight 1909-1939, By Mike Vines $15

“ The First Air War” A Pictorial History 1914-1919, By Terry C. Treadwell
and Alan C. Wood $12

“German Knights of the Air 1914-1918” The Holders of the Orden Pour Le
Merite, Terry C. Treadwell and Alan C. Wood $10

“Triplanes” A Pictorial History Of the World’s Triplanes and Multiplanes, By
Peter M. Bowers and Ernest R McDowell $10