[WWI] FW: Wood Fuselage Finishes

C.Patsaros angelcos at otenet.gr
Tue Jan 25 11:36:50 EST 2005

Hi

I will tell u my technigue,is easy and u can use it for dark or light wood
examples u can see in my page in wwi site.
first i hand brush a coat of humbrol  matt 63 then with prismalo water
soluble colour pencils i make the grain, that is for dark wood,
for light wood again a coat of humbrol 63 and then a coat of common varnich
for furniture, old oak or similar ,again hand brush,
when the varnich start to cure with a 000 brush a create the craine,my
english are far from perfect so if u want further explanations
send e mail.

Kostas
is very importand to be hand brush otherwise the pencils are not working