[WWI] March FSM -- I'm back. (?)

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Tue Jan 25 09:17:00 EST 2005

W!
>    However I will say that a lot of the how-to and build articles that
> I liked can be gotten off of the web for free from groups and websites
> such as ours for free.

Too true. You know what's ironic? I learned from this very group from a FSM
article!!! :-)

>  So I guess they are somewhat stuck between a the
> devil and the deep blue sea in that regard.

There's something that internet can't do: paper. The pictures on good
quality printing are always better than seen on a screen, and that's why I
still invest on Windsock mags. Besides, they can be taken to be read on the
loo, something quite akward to make with a computer.
D.
Even a laptop. Believe me.