[WWI] Re: Scratchbuilder's bane, modelers' boon

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 17:02:25 EST 2005

I am pretty interested in this one too!! Open cockpit
or cabin?
BTW Neil, Dujin makes the Tiger Moth Monoplane....if
you get one, get two :)
cheers, tracy

>Shane the Younger wrote:
>> Er not this time around, it'll be a very ot 1/72 DH
Moth Minor.

>Whoa. Heard that, Neil of the Northern Snows?
>D.

Yes, breathing a sigh of relief, it could have
been worse, it could have been a Tiger Moth monoplane,
or even a DH5 would have had me grovelling for my
wallet!
/Neil C.