[WWI] which is better?

Neil Eddy steed_and_peel at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jan 24 06:47:07 EST 2005

Hi Diego;

I am heavily biased here as I've had "Aircraft of the RAF" on order for
months through Midland and am still waiting for it. It has good coverage on
those little known between the wars RAF aircraft between 1918 and 1939. But
I think that all Thetford and Gray's books are pretty good. :-)

Overall, I guess which topic of the three are you most interested in?

Regards

Neil (E)